Our app is free for iPhone, iPad and Android. Download now and discover interesting airports in your area. Still have questions?
RunwayMap is an app by pilots for pilots and complements moving maps such as ForeFlight, Jeppesen and Garmin Pilot. You can search for flight destinations, get information on the airports and share your experiences and flight reports with other pilots.
RunwayMap currently has the following features:
• Search by name or ICAO to discover new airports
• Receive important information such as the current weather, address, position, runways, and frequencies
• Mark and save what airports you’ve already flown to or those you’d like to fly to next
• Save your personal notes for every airport
• You can export the next flight destinations directly to ForeFlight or Garmin Pilot
• Current weather reports, visual flight conditions und wind forecasts are shown on our map.
• Furthermore, with Weather PLUS you get a 5-day forecast
• Discover restaurants and hotels near the airport
• Get informed about fuel, public transport and car rental offers
3D & Satellite Views
• Check out the airport environment in 3D and satellite views
• Use the OpenStreetMap view for detailed vehicle access information
• Create your RunwayMap profile to save personal marks and notes
• This will synchronize RunwayMap across your devices
• With just a few clicks, add your flight documents, such as the Jeppesen approach charts, FAA terminal procedures and airport diagrams, airway manuals or the Garmin pilot’s guide. That way you always have them close at hand
• Use the handy calculator for conversions for distance, weight, temperature, and more
• Have it display your QNH and QFE
• On RunwayMap, you can find current and interesting news for private pilots
Want more features? Then send us your ideas for new features. Feedback Form
RunwayMap is not a tool for flight planning. It is an app that allows you to discover new airports and get ideas for places to fly to.
Please note the following important points:
• RunwayMap is not intended to provide aeronautical information or navigation aids. For navigation purposes, we strongly recommend using only approved and updated aviation information such as ForeFlight, Jeppesen or Garmin Pilot.
• The weather data shown in RunwayMap is only general information about possible weather development. It does not replace professional weather briefing by an official body before the flight.
• QFE and QNH are calculated based on the current local pressure and the GPS altitude by the sensors installed in your smartphone or tablet. They may differ from the real values and should not be used for flight navigation.
I forgot my password Please use the «forgot password» feature in the login form of the RunwayMap App, to reset your password.
Delete my Account To delete your RunwayMap Account, send us a message via the contact form. Please note to write us the e-mail address, you used to sign-up at RunwayMap.